Fortnite surfaced the 2 Season 3 that comes to the match together with a range of additions. Fortnite has been providing numerous features that are exciting and new to the Battle Royale game which assists in keeping players addicted to the format of the sport. When not understood about with upgrades come looked over. A formal list of limitation notes is published together with the season that may be obtained on Fortnite’s site. Below is a patch notes record. Have a look –
Fortnite Season 3 patch notes:
- Fixed an issue, on the XL Mountain Island, where a pine tree was floating above the terrain
- Fixed an issue where islands using the matchmaking portals were underwater
- Fixed an issue where My Island settings were missing
- Fixed an issue where player names and location setting was not functioning
- Fixed an issue where players could respawn in games that do not allow respawning while in-game.
- Fixed an issue where overlapping sequencers set to infinite loop and activate on game start prevented games from loading correctly.
- Fixed an issue where water texture failed to appear around the island on mobile.
- Fixed an issue where crashes occurred when players try to get into a featured island match using a matchmaking portal.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Fixed an issue where Stink Bombs would show a golden orb when thrown by players using the Midas outfit.
- Fixed an issue where the Cozy Campfire would leave an invisible collision when a player leaves and rejoins the same island.
Mobile Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where cancelling an object placement using the phone tool could break cut functionalities with the phone.
- Fixed an issue where the Pressure Plant Station was displaying outside of the boundary line preview.
PREFABS & GALLERIES
- Fixed an issue where some of the Jungle Temple walls were showing up with gray material.
- Fixed an issue where Craggy Cliffs prefabs and galleries were not fully loading.
- Fixed an issue where the grass floor pieces were appearing as pink or purple.